Workshop Title: Workshop on Technology-Enabled Learning for Dual and Single-mode Open, Distance and eLearning Institutions in Ghana.
Date: 25th—27th April 2022
Number of participants: 28
Number of institutions: 12
- Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training & Entrepreneurial Development
- Ghana Communication Technology University
- Ghana Institute of Journalism
- Ghana Tertiary Education Commission
- Koforidua Technical University
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Laweh Open University College
- University for Development Studies
- University of Cape Coast
- University of Education, Winneba
- University of Ghana
- Valley View University, Accra
At the end of the workshop, it was expected that participants were able to:
- implement TEL procedures for instructional delivery, student engagement and assessment in online and blended learning contexts.
- exhibit skills in identifying and using open educational resources
- learn best practices from other participants’ institutional context
- apply knowledge of pedagogically informed TEL to their institutional contexts for the development and delivery of courses.
- Participants to conduct similar training at their institutions based on the train-the-trainers approach used for the workshop;
- The development of action plans to be implemented at their institutions.
Networking and collaboration for the promotion of Technology-Enabled Learning among partnering institutions.